Customer Success Manager
Major League Hacking (MLH) is looking for someone to join our growing family and New York City office as a Customer Success Manager. Every year, MLH works with thousands of student and faculty event organizers around the world to help them build local developer communities and events serving more than 100,000 people each year.
As our Customer Success Manager, you’ll work on the sales and marketing team with our corporate sponsors, helping to optimize and execute on developer-facing campaigns in MLH’s community. This is a great role for someone looking to bridge the gap between technical and non-technical audiences at scale.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Work with cross-functional stakeholders. You’ll work across all our teams to onboard new sponsors and support sponsor rollouts and success. You’ll be responsible for communicating sponsor needs to teams and ensuring they’re implemented. You’ll help create trainings to effectively communicate this to everyone, including our event representatives.
Develop and execute sponsorship activations. You’ll provide the operational expertise to launch new sponsorships and new initiatives. You’ll come up with scalable ways to get people excited about a sponsor at all our events.
Analyze results & iterate on campaigns. We rely on data to know if campaigns are effective. You’ll work with the rest of the sales team to analyze key metrics and take action on optimizations and improvements.
Translate information for hackers. Our customers rely on us for our deep understanding of hackers. You’ll act as a key component of making sure our sponsors products are useful and intuitive for hackers. You’ll perform technical analysis of sponsor platforms and make recommendations to to improve campaign effectiveness with developer audiences.
Quality assurance. You’ll be responsible for confirming our plans get implemented correctly on the ground, by attending MLH events, monitoring quality & success, and gathering data.
- Competitive salary
- Equity options
- Medical, dental, vision benefits, and 401K
- Unlimited PTO
- Weekly team lunches (when we're back in the office)
- Travel opportunities (when the climate permits)
- 2-3 years of customer success or developer relations experience.
- Familiarity with technical software and/or hardware development
- Strong project or program management skills, with experience leading and implementing high-impact projects with cross-functional teams.
- High attention to detail and standard of excellence.
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve in complex situations with minimal guidance.
- Excellent oral/written communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Willingness to travel and occasionally work weekends.
- Passionate about technical education and communities.